The Scramble 'Crossed Swords' Shorts, perfect for no-gi grappling, MMA, surfing, or fashion shows in ninja-based establishments.
Our purple Bushido Athletics shorts are awesome, but now we're showing the world we can still be awesome - even without purple. The Crossed Swords are understated with a sleek black and grey colour scheme.
They are the same great quality, with:
- 100% polyester construction
- Strong velcro fixings, drawstring AND velcro waist (take your pick!)
- Pocket for storing mouthguard / opponent's teeth
- Flexible lycra crotch panel for those front kicks you learned from Steven Seagal and the rubber guard videos you watch on YouTube
- Fully sublimated prints on shorts and embroidered Velcro panel
The characters on the back read "budo", an old Japanese word for "martial arts". The crest is what's known as a kamon, and this one shows two crossed arrowheads - a popular symbol for warriors of the samurai era.
We use Royal Mail to ship all orders.
In the UK all orders will be sent on the tracked 48hrs service which will take 2 business days to arrive.
For all overseas orders, we use either Royal Mail Airsure or International Signed For, depending on the country.
Delivery speeds vary depending on destination, but should take no longer than 5 to 7 business days.
We adhere to all national and international laws regarding returns. Items must be returned unworn or unused for refunds or exchanges.
Basically returns are a pain for all involved, so please choose carefully before you buy and if you have any questions at all, get in touch with us first!